Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford P3's 12" box design help!!


Tom Liggs

Recommended Posts

Posted

In search of box builder beginner help, never been good at building them so got people to build them or help. but now I don't have my audio buddys anymore moved away for work also cant afford to pay someone to build one as I have a baby on the way. so coming here for a good loud design for 2-12 " Rockford p3's dual 4 ohm will be wired down to 1ohm. Im running about 800-1000 rms right now but will be getting more powerful amp. but wont be going over 1400 rms.

If somebody can design me a vented/ported box. I would appreciate it. the space im working with is

Depth - 16"

Width - 52"

Height - 27" - 30"

Its going into a dodge Dakota 97.

I will also supply pictures of the build as it takes place. In advance thanks a lot.

Anymore info you need let me know and I will help you as much as I can.

Posted

Forgot to add as well I would like the port on the driver side and some advice on inverting the subs or just leave them flush mounted.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...