Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub placement , on baffle


David Mears

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I have a slot port port and sub forward. Where do I plce my sub at? The port doesn't bend at all. It goes all the way as far back as its allowed(port width). So my question is do I place it in the direct middle, really close to the port, or on the opposite side as the port? I'm gonna assume the farthest away from the port because bass needs a lot of ft for the waves to form. So to all the geniuses out there!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 704 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...