Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box for walling four 15"s?


Seymore

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm going to wall four 15"s in my '98 GMC Z71 third door, and I know I have enough space for a 8-10cu ft box.
But I want them to hit LOW Lows, like 25-30hz.

Specifications are on this page, but I have no idea if there's a formula for it or how to find out how big to make it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Wa1YFIuao

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 704 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...