Jbl 6 Channel Setup Questions

RatBass1998

i was looking at the JBL GTO755.6 II its a 6 channel and does

60 watts RMS x 4 + 107 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

80 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms

i was wondering about putting my 2 sets of MB Quartz components which take 50 rms on the first four channel along with some nice beefy 6x9's on the 2 107 rms channels

i will be putting 1 set in front doors, and one set in back 2 doors, same placement as front doors and then 6x9's in back in factory mounting location

think this would be very loud yet good sounding? i hear good things about the jbl amps so let me know

also would it be good to mount two of the tweets in the front pillars and the other 2 tweets in the trim under the window in the back doors?

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

i was looking at the JBL GTO755.6 II its a 6 channel and does

60 watts RMS x 4 + 107 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

80 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms

i was wondering about putting my 2 sets of MB Quartz components which take 50 rms on the first four channel along with some nice beefy 6x9's on the 2 107 rms channels

i will be putting 1 set in front doors, and one set in back 2 doors, same placement as front doors and then 6x9's in back in factory mounting location

think this would be very loud yet good sounding? i hear good things about the jbl amps so let me know

also would it be good to mount two of the tweets in the front pillars and the other 2 tweets in the trim under the window in the back doors?

I have that amp and it is a great mid/high amp. I wouldn't run 6x9 on the sub channels because well there for subs not full range speakers. Hook a sub to those channels. I have sub channel bridged to a jbl 10" and was very impressed

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Archived