7-10k budget. Groundpound my altima?

Not quite there yet financially but won't be long... I've been working hard to set money aside for this...

I want to do some wild shit. I make electronic music.. I want to park in warehouses and in the woods or wherever and put on shows with my car... like throw a rave with my whip haha. for real though.... Also sadly this is my budget WITH the install. I'm not quite skilled enough to begin to tackle this nor have the time these days. I am planning on putting all the subs in the rear cabin.

Thanks!

p.s. also this is my first post what up?!

1st what vehicle do you want this in?
what do you have now as far as electrical and what installed audio?
info info info

2nd Welcome :)
3rd .... if you have a shop do this big install , well you need a LOT more $$

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

its a 2013 altima. I just have a JL 13w6v2 with a 500/1. Clearly that will go.. So yeah the car is stock besides that. I'm ready for big prices concerning the electrical, glass, and custom fabrication, so thats defintely part of my budget. Maybe I will need more money, not sure. I want to do it right the first time.. so I would need an installer that has done a similar install and familar with how the cars space is going to react... So yeah it would be a shop install but not just any shop.. thanks

ok, sounds like you want to have big sound OutSide your ride.
in a car that is not so easy. to make a "rave" you would need some kind of drop outs. basically not going to happen on a 10k budget especially with a installer doing it.

if you want Pro SQ or SPL sound sonic wont get you all you need maybe 1/3 of what you need .
need a better idea of what you want . give us your vision on this

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

IMO if your looking for a portable rave setup. Equip your car to run a big ass inverter and run PA speakers. Or get a small trailer and load it up with audio.

I am looking at Fi subs and a variety of amps crescendo sundown audio dc. I was thinking 6 18s. havnt even looked into mids and his but was thinking somekind of "PA" with big horns raised out of the trunk to combat the low frequencies outside of the car.

thats a lot of commitment for a 2013 car but hay more power to you!

i dont think you will fit 6 18" subs in a car! 4 yea BUT $$ is the issue holding you down . ~edit~ you WILL permanently lose your back seat for it...

i am in the prep stage of 4 18 b pillar wall, its going to cost me about $16K with me doing the install an got some good ass deals ,

but putting a pa system together on 7-10k with a little quad trailer retrofitted something you could do

Archived