Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

At it again. Need another box design.


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

8 Kicker CVR.

I know it's gonna be tight..

W 41

D 27

H: 21

Rap/Slowed

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

you need this

back:backofbox.jpg

front:glassbox1.jpg

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

Lmao. I'll pass on that. I had one designed awhileeeeee back, but the dimensions were off and the thread got deleted. And yes I know, kicker. Got em for free so, it's better than nothing. Upgrading to Skar or CT Sounds after November

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

just sayin

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

Someone built a box that was 10 cubes that said that would work. On the small side though. You're the one who told me to invert them lmao

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5877 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...