Hatrers tried to get me!!

Tripps body shop 127 stuart st. Grass Valley ca. 95945 Yah its a small drive from SAC. but well worth it! give them a call, speak to Darrell let him know the guys @ central 4 wheel drive refered you... (530)273.8515

Thanks B! for the info I will give them a call and see what they are talkin about $$ wise.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Vices over on auburn blvd in the sylan corners.  They fixed my hoe when i had my little fender bender last month.  They are REALLY good bro

Steve! can you give me an adress or phone #? I looked for Vices but came up empty handed. I would like to see what they are talkin about $$ wise. Will they also shave and put the door poper in as well?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Dave i tried calling you did your number change?

that sucks but im with you man, id be laughin my ass of even with the damage just knowing they FAILED.  Im tellin you bro im gonna leave my tahoe out for bait, hide somewhere and watch just so i can beat the FUCK out of someone who even looks in my window.  I dont give a fuck take me to jail im fuckin someone up.  >:( >:( >:(

Yea... I said and did the same thing. Then you take it back to the same place where you got jacked and they will never show up. I ended up finding out the guys that ripped me off were caught at Sunrise mall about 2 weeks later. About a week after I got jacked, we came out of the movie theaters to find some guys looking into my girls BMW!!! Glad those f*ckers got caught. Thats all I wished upon those assholes. You do the crime, you do the time....

banner.gif

Dave i tried calling you did your number change?

that sucks but im with you man, id be laughin my ass of even with the damage just knowing they FAILED.  Im tellin you bro im gonna leave my tahoe out for bait, hide somewhere and watch just so i can beat the FUCK out of someone who even looks in my window.  I dont give a fuck take me to jail im fuckin someone up.  >:( >:( >:(

Yea... I said and did the same thing. Then you take it back to the same place where you got jacked and they will never show up. I ended up finding out the guys that ripped me off were caught at Sunrise mall about 2 weeks later. About a week after I got jacked, we came out of the movie theaters to find some guys looking into my girls BMW!!! Glad those f*ckers got caught. Thats all I wished upon those assholes. You do the crime, you do the time....

I agree! one less car theff makes me sleep better at night!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

>:( shit!  sleep? we are in the same area code and i havent slept very good @ all lately. so late sunday night the wife and i were were spending some qaulity time (if you know what i mean). about the 2:00 hour my dogs start going nuts... so i grab my numbchucks, get my dogs (pitbulls 60/90 LBS) so my 2 dogs are teathered together with a 20ft retractable leash... we go in the garage, meanwhile their real riled up so i hit the garage door opener... while im worried about my truck and RV on the driveway the dogs run towards my neighbors house. my dog kisu was the first on the scene, they were taggers not burglers tagging my neighbors fence. so the 2 taggers got away but my dogs did catch the lookout kid, after the dogs finished tearing his down jacket off sleeve by sleeve he was more than cooperative (ratted his buddys out) im actualy hella stoked that no one was jacking or vandalizing my truck or car.  :o 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

That's good sh!t. Gota love those pitbulls. I have 2 my self 60lbs female/90lbs male. When they start I know something is goin on time to get the gat and start creappin!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

man! it sucks when some punks try n take your $hit!!!! i feel your pain as many others do i'm sure!  samething happened to me a few years back,  you know no one ever tried to touch my impala, but as soon as i got a regal with knockoff's 4 a winter beater it was on!  these mofo's tried to steal it a few times! its was always on a work night were i jus couldn't stay up n watch my $hit all night long!  so i went up to costco & bought a video servaliance system n hooked it up so i could watch on my tv!  so the followin friday i stayed up n watched teh camera as i pounded back the beers determind to catch these mofo's!!!!! 

here's the footage of the night!  i didn't catch em but i did smash out their window! its funny as fack!

Posted Image

Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/

Archived