Kenyel Dotts Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 I was looking to use a windows 8 tablet as a head unit. I wanted to no if my usb sound card will work ass a pre amp? will the software work on a windows 8 tablet. King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!
Kenyel Dotts Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 No One King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!
Kenyel Dotts Posted September 11, 2013 Author Report Posted September 11, 2013 wow King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!
Kenyel Dotts Posted September 13, 2013 Author Report Posted September 13, 2013 I just found out that we can use a usb sound card on Windows tablet. In my case I can use my usb sound card (5.1, x-over, EQ and etc) as a pre-amp and I do not have to buy a bit ten or a 3 sixty. King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.