I have for sale a TC Sounds 5200 15. The sub has Quad 1.5 ohm voice coils, it also has the titanium cone. It works great, and only has a few minor scratches from normal wear and tear. I've had it for a few months and actually bought it on this forum from rtilaree. It was shipped in a crate as it suppose to be. I will also use the same crate for shipping. It was powered by a Hifonics XX Thor, and took it like a champ. If you're looking at this sub then you know it has a 4" VC and a 4HP motor. The price is $400 + Shipping, and am willing to work a little on the price for a serious buyer. I can accept cash, check, or money order.

Thanks,

Aaron

The cigs are to show the size of the VC.

TC1.jpg

TC9.jpg

TC8.jpg

TC7.jpg

TC6.jpg

TC5.jpg

TC4.jpg

TC3.jpg

TC2.jpg

Edited by Aaron813

damn dude...i live an hour north of you...i would grab this up in a hurry, but i am getting ready to move to florida next saturday and need my cash for gas...good luck on the sale!!!!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Guest donpisto

Too bad it's not an 18. I would have bought it. Would have been nice to have 2 18" 5200's in an Accord trunk. They would see only 2 - 2.5k each, but imagine the amount of cone area in a sedan. Guys, this is a truly amazing sub. You want insane lowend, sound quality, and still the ability to get loud, this will do it. You want something accurate, not to skip a double bass, this will do it. My 18 keeps up just as good as 10's.

Bump for an amazing driver you have here for an astonishing price.

Edited by donpisto