Jump to content

well, at least its worth a laugh..


Recommended Posts

Posted

my buddy ordered some cheapy hids for his car (he was cheap, and wont consider a retrofit), and got the package today.. he brings em over to show me, and I couldn't help but laugh.

20130909_220113_zpsd8923e71.jpg

wotking current, huh? or that ever important input corrent. note, thats on the ballasts.

I paged through the owners manual, of course full of more awesome chinglish, but this still confuses me..

20130909_220626_zps3eae7b3f.jpg

if anyone could tell me what the sound of kaba is, I'd be much obliged.

let's hope the quality control is as good as the owners manual author

Posted

Ahhh the Kaba sound. Only heard after the deadly Shishhh as you get skewered

Posted

kaba lololol.

funny way to say "the connector will snap when snug" or some shit like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1938 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...