will a tablet work with sound blaster card

thank you so much...

I would use it to stream radio service from my old state (NYC). So stored music form network hard drive at home, movies, Netflix, obdII, GPS, internet etc.

I no their are service providers with hot spots and usb streaming adapters. will this slow up my usb port and will the hot spot service be fast enough?

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

if you are hot spotting, it would be like streaming music off of your phone. it would depend whether you have a 4g or 3g phone with either a 3g or 4g connection. I would just hot spot from my phone since it would be cheaper that getting a separate plan for your tablet or dedicated hot spot (for most carriers around my area anyways).

edit* i wouldn't go with the usb service adapter since you only have one usb 2.0 port. Save it for the sound card instead of having a usb hub (it could mean that both usb devices won't work)

• 3 months later...

update:

I purchased a windows 8 surface pro and I have hooked it up to a sound blaster pro usb, The sound is nice and clean (Drives my woofers hard) and I have had no issue with my devices. Creative states that you need a 2.2ghz, My set up works fine with a 1.8ghz that the surface pro runs on. I have not found a issue with this set up yet. The sound blaster pro USB device also has a external volume and mute button, it also has 5.1 surround, volume limiter, EQ, and etc.

I have to add that you have to load the drivers and software through a USB memory stick or USB CD ROM. I have used the USB memory stick, I am not to sure about the CD ROM as I have not tested it yet.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Archived