will a tablet work with sound blaster card

Looking to change my HU. I came across the thought of using a apple I pad for a hu. I was discouraged at the thought that I had to buy a pre amp. so I thought to my self that I have a sound blaster usb device can I use a tablet as a hu and use the usb sound blaster device as my pre amp?

Can I use this usb device on a tablet or am I dreaming

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

iOS devices don't even have the capability to plug in USB devices. Some Android devices have USB ports but it's unlikely that they will be able to support audio out through a USB sound card. You would need a Windows 8 tablet to be able to have this functionality for sure and have it work the way you're thinking of making it work.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

OP, if you are going to use the Windows tablet, make sure that the usb card can work with ARM architecture. If it doesn't, you'd need to get a tablet with like the Microsoft Surface Pro (has an i5 processor). (this might be overkill but before you drop several hundred on a tablet, make sure it works.)

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

It has only one usb 2.0.

thank you this helped though. Do they also have something like this with its own mobile internet service?

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

It depends on the carrier you want service with. Its harder to find a tablet with CDMA radios. If you are using a carrier like AT&T (GSM radios), it would be much easier to find a tablet that can suit your needs. I'll do some shopping around and post a link of a tablet that meets your needs.

*note you could always get a hot spot or pay your carrier for the hot spotting feature and just use your phone internet on the tablet, it just depends on how much data you can hotspot and how much of it you go through. What would you need internet on the tablet for while your on the road or what not? Internet radio?

Archived