Oshamar Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 I need help building a box for 4 hcca 15.2. How should I build it. I don't want a wall. Also I have a sundown 3500d and when I turn the volume up the amp keeps clipping. I have a eBay alternator 350amps and 4 yellow tops. Someone please help
Facekicker Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 I run HCCA now but I am switching to Fi next month. A box for 4 HCCA's is going to be HUGE. But subs up port up or subs up port back like Steve's. As far as clipping, DD-1. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
Oshamar Posted September 16, 2013 Author Report Posted September 16, 2013 Do we have any one that can give me box specs
masterbusa2 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Would probably help if this was in the correct section
TexasRam Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 4.491 cu.ft per sub,thats 17.964 cu.ft for the lot, get to building homie 2010 Ram 1500, Pioneer deh80prs,2-12" RE SXXv2's downfired in vinal wrapped center console box, kenwood 6x9's in the doors on a mtx 4 channel, viper 5901, big 3, kinetik 2000
Dd9515 king Posted September 18, 2013 Report Posted September 18, 2013 In the right section and max dim. Would help a lot of people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.