Looks like a great start.ma few days ago sq had a sale on the sd 2.5s they were like $60 for a 12

They were $118 per..

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

• 2 weeks later...

Front stage came in the mail.. Getting closer to having everything for my build.

20131009_105047.jpg

20131009_110414.jpg

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Getting some of the little, yet important pieces to my built in the mail each day..Heavy Duty binding posts for the enclosure.. GETTING CLOSE!!!

Image-1.jpg

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

So I installed my comps this weekend. Ran all new SKCA 12g speaker wire and set the crossovers behind the rear seat for now. I will change that once I get my box built. Mounted the tweets in the little door triangle used for mirror access. Had to fab a mount since the OEM is holed out for 6x9s. Just used wood and my jigsaw, then sprayed with undercoating spray to water seal and deaden them up. Never even thought about taking pics, but really, just door speakers anyway. .

Got these JL Audio Ground lugs in today. Going to use these to ground my amps to the body where the spare tire is.

Image-2.jpg

Archived