Second Skin Audio

Box suggestions

The_Iceman

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get a custom or good prefab box.

I'm looking for one for dual sundown SA 10s. I want a ported box and my max dimension ar 36x14x17. If anyone can give me a link to a site or a box link or something let me know. I was going to build one with my buddy but I feel that if i could get someone who knows completely what they are doing it would be better. I also had another guy I was gonna try but no idea how good it will be, he wants 120 to build one.

I'm looking to be able to play rock/metal music, but I don't want to lose the low end either cause I listen to rap as well. And Dubstep, pop, etc. So I was thinking around 34hz. Thanks, all replies are appreciated

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Archived