Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

just wanted to say I recently made a purchase from sonic it was a moderately decent sized order and I got all things quick and in awesome condition just wanted to say thanks sonic electronix

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Posted

just wanted to say I recently made a purchase from sonic it was a moderately decent sized order and I got all things quick and in awesome condition just wanted to say thanks sonic electronix

everytime ive purchased something from them it was shipped to me with warp speed. lol

Posted

just wanted to say I recently made a purchase from sonic it was a moderately decent sized order and I got all things quick and in awesome condition just wanted to say thanks sonic electronix

Glad to be of service :)

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1319 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...