Purplesyrup's Jaguar build log, MMATS PROFESSIONAL AUDIO, SKY HIGH CAR AUDIO, Components here and crossdrilled and slotted brake upgrade installed!

OK just ordered bushings 3 & 4 x2 each on the parts guide above to get the trailing arms like brand new. It literally took me hours and hours to find these parts so I ordered them from that site. $103 shipped, Looking at bushings 17 & 18 they seem to be fine, but we will find out when its pulled apart, Bushings 17 & 18 are another $160 for all 4 so I would really like to not have to get those and start buying more audio shit!! lol

XS-power1.jpg

OK, so I made the stencil to start the door pods, now the whole goal is to make this flow with the stock appearance of the car as much as possible, they will also, be covered with the same colored leather or vinyl of the current interior, what ever I find thats a perfect match

Keep in mind, once these are cut there will be hours spent in perfect imaging to the driver's seat, then bondo/ fiberglass and hours of sanding to be sure each piece flows with the interior perfectly, there will also be many adjustments along the way, so the final product may have a slightly different appearance.

ysuw.jpgocqx.jpg

These are just so you get the idea of where im headed with these

ngby.jpgi53b.jpg401j.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Very nice car man! Looking forward to seeing how it progresses! Are you still planning on running D'amores? I saw you mentioned in your wine barrel thread (that I'm still not all the way through yet :| ) that you were thinking of them.

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Very nice car man! Looking forward to seeing how it progresses! Are you still planning on running D'amores? I saw you mentioned in your wine barrel thread (that I'm still not all the way through yet :| ) that you were thinking of them.

Thanks! It looks like a team mmats 4k on 2 to 4 subs is in order, thinking about trying out the dreadnauts

XS-power1.jpg

That sounds like it would be pretty sweet. I'd never heard of mmats before your builds. Those dreanauts look like they would be pretty sweet. Although, I have to admit. I am in love with the D'amores... A friend of mine had 4 AF-15's sealed on a DC 3.5K, and that was a beautiful thing. They are amazing subs...

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Archived