360.3 config questions

JZeFF

So i have spent the last week wiring up my 360.3 and getting my 4channel mounted, finally got it in last night!

I was messing around with EQ settings, and everything.

I have a few questions, hopefully someone can help me out.

1). When the volume on the HU is set to zero and the engine is not running i'm getting static.

Gain on the amps is set very close to minimum, is there a setting i should turn down in the 360 software to minimize this static?

2). Also, when running the auto config it automatically set the EQ settings for my front components, but it kept the rear coaxials flat.

What would cause this?

3). I wired it up using the high-level input, it seems that for some reason a few channels "max out" a lot earlier than the other do.

Is there a way to accomodate this?
Max volume on the radio is 35, i could only get it up to 19 before it was "maxed out" on a few channels.

I know the ultimate solution would be to replace the radio with an aftermarket, but that just is not going to happen.

Any input anyone can give me would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Guess i will just mess around with it more tonight.

Worth a shot though, haha.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Archived