Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Three SWR-10D4 box


SHADOWSOLDIER

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have threeSWR-10D4 that I am building a box for tomorrow. Using 3/4 MDF, build is for my 2004 Hummer H2.i have heard so many ideas. I listen to a lot of Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch Slipknot etc. I also listen to rap and R&B. I am running a Alpine PDX 1200 WATT amp to push them. Pioneer AVIC-X930BT deck and a PDX 6 to run my Type-R kids and tweets. I want to build the best box possible to push the quality sound and performance of these speakers. Someone suggested a Labyrinth box.

This seems to be the best forum that is always recommended. Anyone have any dimensions and designs that they could share for me to build? I have 44.5 inches of width, 13.75 inches of height and 32 inches of depth. I prefer ported but open to the best I can build for these subs. I can go higher on heath but the other two numbers are restricted but I'd prefer to keep the heigth so I can build a custom beauty panel top to integrate the box to look professional and a part of the side panels. Any help guys would be awesome.

If I need another amp, sub etc is not an issue. But like to keep it with what I have listed above.

Thanks in advance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...