Second Skin Audio

4 15 wall build in extended cab of ford ranger

toolshed

It's literally impossible to guess man. I would set some goals if I were you. 150 might be the end goal, but it may require much testing, tuning, and tweaking. I'm not familiar enough with your equipment to even venture a guess. It sounds like you definitely have the power on tap to get to a goal of a 150, I'm too unfamiliar with your subs to know what they are capable of. What you do have going for you is that you want to do a wall, plus to do have a lot of cone area to play with.

My realistic goal would be a 145-148 initially, and if you achieve that, then you're on your way. I would be more interested in a system that sounds good to your ear and I wouldn't worry about a number it puts up on a meter personally.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If you compound load then, you use half the volume requirement for ONE driver. So 1 cubic sealed per 2 drivers(2 meaning your compound setup). So if each sub, in a normal enclosure needs 2 cubes, in an isobaric setup you would half that size.

Example:

3 subs in a normal sealed enclosure want 2 cubes each, that's 6 cubes. When you compound load, that space is halved, so you'd be looking at 3 cubes. Does that make sense? That is 6 subs in the space for 1.5 drivers. That's how the math works out.

I'm hoping you're understanding what I'm saying. 2 subs(the pusher and the puller) require half the volume of what ONE sub needs. So you've put 2 subs(the pusher and puller) in 1 cube, if 2 cubes is what you're desired airspace is for one driver. I should be explaining this well I think.

Archived