Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 12 Box


Giuseqpe

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, I just bought 2 aq hdc312 and now I'm looking to build a box:) I'm not sure what I want it tuned to, and not sure where I want port/sub.. I listen to many sorts of music, mostly house and dubstep, sometimes decaf. So I'm not sure what tuning I should choose? The car is a 99 passat estate, amp is a DD M3b.

100cm x 50 x 50 is the max dimensions, but I really dont want to use the entire trunk:) I can Invert the subs to save some space too right?

Thanks:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...