Denon AVR-X4000 Question

Hey guys im wanting to upgrade my receiver for my 5.1 system. I currently have a Yamaha Rx-V373, and i have been looking to replace it with a Denon AVR-X4000. I have a pair of B&W 683's which i love to watch movies on but i also love to listen to music on as well. Im wondering if upgrading is going to make a good difference in sound quality. I just want to make sure it would be worth the money. Opinions wold be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Yes the quality of a receiver will always make a big difference. While Denon has a decent sound, their amplifier always seems to be lacking. I will only buy Onkyo, to me they have the best sound and their amp is strong and can always be ran at 4ohm with no issues. Plus onkyo has the best rateings and remote control. Buy a onkyo and you will never buy a different brand again. I stake my rep, When it comes to home audio Onkyo is the shit.

truthsayer

Yes the quality of a receiver will always make a big difference. While Denon has a decent sound, their amplifier always seems to be lacking. I will only buy Onkyo, to me they have the best sound and their amp is strong and can always be ran at 4ohm with no issues. Plus onkyo has the best rateings and remote control. Buy a onkyo and you will never buy a different brand again. I stake my rep, When it comes to home audio Onkyo is the shit.

OKay I wil look into that thanks for the reply!

I guess maybe i should have mentioned, you should go threw Amazon. You can get a great deal and find the right model for your needs.

truthsayer

Archived