Fs: Authentic Dls Iridium 6.2 Components (6.5")

Guest donpisto

I am selling my DLS Iridium 6.2 components, because I'm looking to another route...as usual, I can't just stick with one setup :(. These are not fake like the ones floating around the internet, including eBay. They have not seen much play time either, I would say no more than 30-40 hours, and that's probably a bit more than what it is.

I used an Alpine PDX 4.150 to power the mids and tweeters with the gain set a couple mm above being all the way down. They are currently installed and will be pulled out and shipped in the original box they came in. They are in excellent condition and I will verify again before shipping out. Below are some pics. I will get some more in the next day or two. Please note that I DO have the crossovers, they just are not pictured. Same with the tweeters, as well as the grills for the mids.

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Here is a link to the specs: http://www.infinitecaraudio.com/cgi-bin/ic...logno=IRIDIUM62

They are about 2.5" deep, so if you don't have much space to work with like myself, it's very helpful :D. I will include tweeter mounts as well, however, I do know about the screws. I used some, and misplaced some. I don't want to go through all the screws in various locations in my garage to find them. Anyways, screws can be bought from Home Depot or Lowes and are not expensive.

I have MANY references. I am asking $350 shipped OBO for the set. ONLY, I repeat ONLY trades I will accept are for other 6.5" components, but can deal with just the mids and tweeters since I'm running active. I am also very picky. Currently I'm looking at the Zapco CK-16.2 set, Helix RS806, possibly Dynaudio's and Hertz Mille....so I want something comparable to those...or even some Scanspeak Revelators :D

Guest donpisto
how much do these normally cost?

Cheapest I've seen is 700 brand new. But they go for a little over $800 or so.

I just picked up a set of 8.3's How do you tell if they are fakes or real?

I had contacted DLS to verify that they were authentic by showing them several pics of the mids, tweeters, and crossovers. It took a few days to get a response.