Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DB Drive subwoofers


truthsayer

Recommended Posts

Posted

While looking at replacing some DB mids, i was looking at their subwoofers. So i was curious if anyone had ever ran or heard any of their subs. Some of the new stuff looked pretty decent. While looking on ebay their prices seem more than reasonable. Any opinions?

truthsayer

Posted

There are some vids on Youtube with them and they sound/look good. I know they do have many performance levels with a competition series as well. I haven't heard them in person tho but they are affordable

-3rd Generation Mechanic

-Wyotech Grad

-Installer Institute Grad

-Current Build: 96 Impala SS

*****Gearhead that loves car audio*****

"Life's a beach and I'm just playin in the sand"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6131 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...