Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 12w6v2 , s500 trunk , port through / fourth order design help


Mercedes_S500

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

I currently have a Memphis 16-PR1.1000 powering 2 JL 12w6v2 in a sealed prefab box.

The car is a a 2001 mercedes S500 , I removed the 8" stock sub in the rear deck to make a port, and because the stock sub was blown.

I now want to design a box that will port through the rear deck , because as it is now it rattles like crazy and doesn't sound like I know it could. I called up JL and they said they did the same car before and the best they could do was a bandpass with a port through the rear deck but didn't have the exact specs anymore.

If someone can sell me plans, or design/build me a custom box at a price thats fine. I really appreciate it.

I would like to do a port through design or 4th order , leaning towards port through because I would like some trunk space.

I'm located in NYC , so if anyone is local that would be even better.

Thanks in advance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...