i didnt have a drill on hand so i twisted the red an black together an then added the blue wire an zip tied it all up good for a cleaner look even tho its hid

also the mids amp is a bnib aq 200.2 again not sure if it will stay or go just yet i got a great deal on it

Did you crimp or solder you ends on power leads? Hope you solder them. Crimps will not hold up.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

thanks man! I crimped them i attempted to solder them after they were crimped but i could still physically break the solder off. idk if i used wrong kind or what but the wire will never come undone. it was crimped with a large pair of pliers one side at a time, then mashed down where the wire couldn't move by twisting or pulling it, then black taped it, and using heat shrink i can literally pick up my optima with 2 connections. to each there own many crimp now over solder.

yea i got a dam good deal on 2 bulk packs of 36sq ft each would like to add 1 more bulk pack to finish everything the roof is 3 layers in some places an so is trunk lid. rcas remote other wiring pics soon. just been very busy an not trying to rush anythings motors should be in very soon

Archived