vw passat Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 hi smd now guys I need help to make a louder setup a box not for daily for those songs with 45hz and up.can u tell me how much sq in, cu ft and tuning pls? it's a 15'' subwoofer thanks guys
Guest Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 which sub. you've been here more than long enough to know to provide details.
vw passat Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 yes but I don't know if I need to make less port area per foot and tune to 45hz or more port area per foot and tune to 45hz that is confusing me. for my spl-380d2. thanks
vw passat Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 any more help how much port area per foot I need for a loudest setup 40hz+
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.