3cf 2000watt amps need new sub

The 1 15 is great I just wanted a little more umph. I am going to send the two broken 15s in and have them fixed I hope. The reason I dont want to go two twelves is because of the cost of having a new box built if I have to spend more on the box then im going to eitheer go 4 12s or 4 10s just dont know which brand yet

That box is 3cf if I am able to get the subs reconed I will put a baffle in the middle and cut a hole for the other sub these subs sound great at 2cf I was hitting 151db consistently with the 2cf box the smallest inclosure they recommended for those subs is 1.25 so I figure 1.5 will sound good. I know there's no comparison for ported but I need a little room in the trunk for baby stuff

That box is 3cf if I am able to get the subs reconed I will put a baffle in the middle and cut a hole for the other sub these subs sound great at 2cf I was hitting 151db consistently with the 2cf box the smallest inclosure they recommended for those subs is 1.25 so I figure 1.5 will sound good. I know there's no comparison for ported but I need a little room in the trunk for baby stuff

151 with 1 15. im sorry but i dont believe that.

with a sealed box, 151 sounds bit too high. Was it on termlab or some other meter?

guy near me used to have a wall with 4 15's on 5k. BARELY broke a 50....i think it was a 150 flat at 29hz. but still, it was a fuggin b pillar wall. not a sealed off trunk box.

with a sealed box, 151 sounds bit too high. Was it on termlab or some other meter?

guy near me used to have a wall with 4 15's on 5k. BARELY broke a 50....i think it was a 150 flat at 29hz. but still, it was a fuggin b pillar wall. not a sealed off trunk box.

There are few people here on forum with walls and below 150's :)

Some shops use different meters, that give really high scores. TL score would be like 143, and they meter would show 150.

Archived