I'm in the market for a used Jeep 4x4

ya 2001 is the years of xj, the rounder wj like i have is great rig but not many lift options , and expensive for mods and parts and not as reliable just look nice if i could find one it would trade for 2001 xj limited all day long

life goes one HP or DB at a time

ya 2001 is the years of xj, the rounder wj like i have is great rig but not many lift options , and expensive for mods and parts and not as reliable just look nice if i could find one it would trade for 2001 xj limited all day long

ok good info,

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i have a 97 xj 2dr , with 543k and rebuilt the 4.0 at 450k and did the 4.2stroker mod and its great i had it since new but the body is shot from beating it so i bought the 2002 wj v8 but still go back and drive xj whenever i can but this will be last winter for her, but xj there are parts for days and parts convert from all different jeeps so building one up is cheap and used parts are everywhere as well as new ,

i have a 97 xj 2dr , with 543k and rebuilt the 4.0 at 450k and did the 4.2stroker mod and its great i had it since new but the body is shot from beating it so i bought the 2002 wj v8 but still go back and drive xj whenever i can but this will be last winter for her, but xj there are parts for days and parts convert from all different jeeps so building one up is cheap and used parts are everywhere as well as new ,

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2624]
IT has had great life and keeps kicking, and brakes exhaust , and minor ( jeep ) maintenance , and all ways do oil and fluid change's they will last you a wile

I have a 90' Cherokee and love it! It wont let you down! This video could help you choose what year Cherokee to look for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3favjuZPPM

i like your jeep i sub'ed to your channel.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

• 2 weeks later...

i almost had one until the guy told me it was not 4x4. If he would have posted that in his ad it wouldn't have been 2 days of wasted time.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Archived