Second Skin Audio

Entry level subwoofers

Well first of i would save up a little for a decent sub, and not that polk. And their is NO way i would get that polk amp after reading specs and reviews. for that price get you a pioneer. Here are two choices.http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-GM-D8601-Class-Amplifier-Remote/dp/B00CFX58YI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385325148&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+gm-d or this one http://www.amazon.com/PIONEER-MONO-CLASS-2400W-1OH/dp/B00D3NJ5B6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1385325148&sr=8-3&keywords=pioneer+gm-d. Both are great amps.

truthsayer

I would get 2 soundqubed hds 2.0 10's way better then that kicker subs and also cheaper

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Look in to the soundqubed amps also there really good will do more then rated power and last along time for how little they cost. No there not 109.00 amps a bit more but save up for it. Buy good stuff now so you don't end up spending 3x as much because you bought crap the first time and now know hay I need better and it costs more.

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Most of the people that had problems with heat were running their subs at 1 ohm I plan on running 4ohm

the thing is, amps shouldn't have heat issues when wired to a stable ohm load. that tells you something about the design of the amp.

Most of the people that had problems with heat were running their subs at 1 ohm I plan on running 4ohm

If you get 2 single 4ohm subs you have to wire them eather to 8ohms or 2ohms so if you go with the Polk subs you mentioned earlier it's impossable to run at 4ohms

141 on music.

I would not buy them but that's just me. If he's in a budget and can't afford much then get them. We here can only make suggestions it's ultimatley in your and his hands to make the choice. If you buy the polks and he love them and is happy that's all that matters

141 on music.

Archived