trea954 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 I recently purchashed a loaded thunderform bos for my 06 dodge ram, the box came with 2 mtx thunder 4500 10's but they were 300 rms 500 peak i think. Anyways i had the jl stealth box and just 1 ten was annoying to say the least so I got the new thunderform i believe the internal A/S is 1.50' so I looked around and found a speaker with the right mounting depth and similar A/S requirments so I ordered 2 10" JBL ms10sd4 subs 1200w peak and 300 rms. I first made the mistake of not wireing them in series and tried to tune but then I remember they werent wired to the right ohm I am a novice at this. I am running a JBL gto14001-z 1500 mono amp. I was trying to figure out the math it says 1200w x 2>_ 1 *N , For trying to figure out what I should set my gain to. Also if anyone would care to look up that mtx thunderform box with the subs I ordered in the should I port it I had to caulk around the bottom of the subs cause they were slightly larger outer rim. Also have a 5 farad voodoo cap running 2 100 amp inline fuses. Suggestions how to set up the right way is a oscope really necessary? Thanks all glad to be a new member have a bunch more stuff to pick ya'lls brains. Richard U.S.Army 14 years strong Ft.Lauderdale, FL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.