Second Skin Audio

Fi bl 15 with kicker amp

Pauly1987

Hey guys I just placed my order with fi to go ahead and ship me 2 fi bl's (very exciting)

I have the box built (by me) already 10cubes net ported using 3 6inch aero ports tuned to 34hrz

My question being is that will two bl,s 15's be happy with a kicker zx2500? Birth sheet says 2708 at 2ohms

I want to also consider that 2ohm for fi means 1.7ohm's from what I've read... I'm ether I get more power from the amp and or I don't go into protect because I'm slightly below 2ohm's

1.7ohms DC resistance, but ac impedance is indeed 2 ohms so you should be fine

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

They would definitely be able to take more but I would try it on the kicker amp while you have it and see how you like it then if you want to upgrade you can. It gets to a point of diminishing returns if you go up to a 3500w amp but you might notice a difference

Edit: and yeah I didn't even think about your d2 coils. I'd stick with the kicker for now

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived