Sonic Electronix

Birmingham Alabama Installer?

Would anyone be able to recommend an installer in this area? I actually live in Hueytown Alabama, but it's a suburb of Birmingham. Also, what would be a fair price to install 2 components sets (new wires run from amp) (doors), a 4ch amp, and big 3(including soldering ring terminals)? I have all wires and connectors. I have a shop that bid on it, but they seem a bit high to me. Anyone live around here?

I know a guy in pelham al he is very good and will beat anybodys price he does my work, his name is Jeremy doonan he owns dark side of the sun phone # 205-739-3248 like I said he will beat anyone's price hes going to be doing my dual 6.5 components set up.

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Thank you. I'll try him now, but probably won't get him until the morning. I just left Appearance Audio over on green springs. I had called early this week and set up to have this done tomorrow. They'er the only ones I've called that knows what "Big 3" is. I didn't want to pay what they're asking, but don't know where else to go. Anyway, I show up with my wife in tow to drop off the car since I have to be at work at 6 tomorrow. He acted like I never made an appointment. He vaguely started to remember that he talked to me about it but they are closing early tomorrow and can't do it till at least Tuesday. Hopefully your guy will come through so I can call and cancel. And to think, I was ready to pay in advance because I can't pick up the car until after they close.

No problem my friend, like I said hes very good does quality work and will beat anyone's deal, but ive never heard of appearance audio, but I definitely wouldn't go to someone who has never heard of the big 3 lol.

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k