Jump to content

Signal>Noise Ratio oops im sad??


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay I love my sound too be clean and crisp and I just got a power acoustic 931nb 9.3touchscreen cd/dvd player and I found out its snr is no better then a dang tape player at a 70db!!! So is there anything I can do or should I just work on getting a good non dvd player and go with pioneer 80prs but only bad is my 3yr old love watchin movies so Im stuck and also Im thinking of swapping components too a set of re audio xxx 6.5 front

----------- no more blazer-------------

New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a

4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads

makes good daily driver not a racecar lol

system:

pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4

stinger 2gauge wire

mtx thunder 1501d

custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first

kicker 4x6 cs dash.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...