Jump to content

using eq with phone as hu


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I'm doing an spl comp next month and I'm currently running my phone to the eq directly instead of a hu, I have an 03 accord and the ac is in the deck so the kit is like 300 and ugly, any issues with running the eq straight like that?

Posted

Ad far as my setup, I'm running 2 arc audio 15d4s in a 3.5 cu ft sealed box with a dc 2.0k amp for the bass, as for the highs I'm running a jl audio 360/4 and alpine type r speakers in the front and the rear with an upgraded battery in the front and an additional battery in the trunk. all zero gauge cables.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1387 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...