Jump to content

what to do for mids and highs?


Chance_P

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys hows it going? Ive had multiple setups, but most were just some OK component sets front and rear on a 4 channel amp with 1-5k in subwoofer power. I just got a new vehicle and have begun collecting equipment for my build. This time I want to have LOUD highs. Something to keep up with the bass, this is my daily. Heres some info on what im working with..

-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

-second, dedicated alt, mechman 320

-sq3500 and 2x hdc318's

-Factory navigation headunit

The box will be tuned down around 30hz. I really want even output throughout all frequencies. Im not a soundquality guy, but I do want it to sound good. I also care about how it sounds in the back seats. I was thinking a pwx10 in all 4 doors, pwx 6.5's in all four (maybe 2 in the front doors?) , and a tweeter in each door. I also have factory 3.5 inch speakers in my dash so maybe only 1 6.5 in the front doors and stick something in the dash? What would you guys do? I will most likely try to stick to soundqubed amps as well. I look forward to your experienced responses and opinions guys. Thanks.

Posted

Good choice with crescendo pwx. That's what I would recommend

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

A couple other things, I will probably end up using a rockford 3sixty.3, as its the only product I have found that will allow me the tuning capabilities I want to have. I also listen to mainly house / dance music if that influences anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...