Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Lookin for new subs


sik99ranger

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys I'm lookin for a new pair of 12s! I had 2 z3 12 in my g6 runnin off 4 arc audio ks1000s with 3 ken 2400s all 0ga sold car sold subs kid wrecked car I bought it back now starting over! Car has 120 sqft of damp pro in it already! I'm thinking about going with z4s this time but open to something diff. Maybe dc or tantric?? Any input? Wanna get 150 was doing 147 before addin the 3 extra batts last time

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...