disprovable Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 I'm new to ported boxes and was wondering if this would be good for 2 Sundown SA 12's. Any suggestions are appreciated. I'm wanting it tuned to 32 hz and about 3.75 - 4 ft^3
B-Large Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Also a noob but if your making a "standard" slot port you may want to enter a # for # of common port walls. The help tab further explains.
disprovable Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 What should I put for that?
B-Large Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 What should I put for that? Think that depends. I believe it is the number of outside walls that are part of the port mouth.I may be wrong about this but if your looking into the port mouth on your design count the number of sides on the port that are external walls. Example if the top bottom and one side it would be three. if the port is between two subs then only the top and bottom so Two. I think there may be links from the torres help tab.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.