Jump to content

Matching amp with speakers question


k1llgor3

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to car audio, and was looking to have a new system put in my car by a local shop, so I personally won;t be doing the install, I'll be buying the parts and having them installed by them. But I was just wondering if these speakers would be compatible with this amp.

I wanted the Rockford P-1675-S's for the front doors, and for the rear window area I was going to use the Rockford P1694 coaxial set.

The amp i was thinking of using is the Rockford P600x.4

Here are links to the items i listed.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_60497_Rockford-Fosgate-P1675-S.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18208_Rockford-Fosgate-P1694.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_67769_Rockford-Fosgate-P600X4.html

I've never really picked out speakers for myself or anything, or amplified mids.

I'm used to just getting whats available from friends, throwing it it the car, and that was good enough. But I want to do it right this time.

Thanks for the help for whoever answers my question.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...