2005 Nissan Murano trouble..

RanoX05

So I am looking to put an aftermarket radio in, and eventually run a system

except, every shop around here is trying to charge me between 300-500$ to take out

the "bose factory system" and re wire everything. I know how to do all that

I just am tight on time. and the other thing is if I do it myself the only dash kits

they sell are 250$ on up.. does any one know any other way this can be done?

is it easy to make my own? or..

First off welcome to the forum. Alright now about your car lets touch on a couple things. First off any shop telling you they are or have to bypass your Bose amp automatic red flag stay away from there not only will it leave your car cut up the sound will be horrible and flat the amps there for a reasons and you will be very upset with how it sounds. They make a plug in harness that will utilize the Bose amp and is very inexpensive I will post part numbers at end. As far as dash kit the price your stating is correct due to the fact your radio is all in one with the ac and other controls. If you have the money the kit is the best way to go simple and easy to install and can always put your car back to stock. If you decide to make your own dash kit hopefully you have done them before as it can be very difficult and the downside is you will destroy your factory radio never being able to put it back to stock without buying an entire new one. I'll be more than happy to help you with any questions you have with it or any advice just let me know. Having built hundreds of dash kits I can tell you it is very tedious. Hope this helps

Wire harness metra : 70-7551

Dash kit metra aluminum : 99-7612a

Dash kit metra black : 99-7612b

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Archived