Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New Car, need advice!


Janthomas

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, i just bought myself a Brand new Ford focus titanium 2013! I was impressed with the Factory sound in this car it even makes the rearview mirror shake, got the biggest sound package without subwoofer, but i miss some low end!

I have had enough of high spl systems in my previous cars mostly DD, but now i want something smaller and more sq oriented so i dont shake this car apart like the others.

I can get the JL audio HO110RG-W3v3 which with fit nicely into my little hatchback and ive read good things about it, allthough this is a fabric made box which im usually against!

Has anyone heard or had this and can give some feedback on it?

Regards

Thomas

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...