GueroZ28 Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 Do you prefer the subs shooting in the cab or towards the trunk and why? Just curiou
DeLuna Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 Before I walled my car, I sealed my box off from the trunk facing forward. In my opinion it sounded great. I also did a 4th order compound and sent the aero ports through the rear deck and I loved that build. It's really just about finding what you like man.
GueroZ28 Posted December 15, 2013 Author Report Posted December 15, 2013 Before I walled my car, I sealed my box off from the trunk facing forward. In my opinion it sounded great. I also did a 4th order compound and sent the aero ports through the rear deck and I loved that build. It's really just about finding what you like man. Well when i had only 1sub i faced it in for a while but when i faced it back it felt louder.. but dont really know the difference.. will have to try it with my 2 subs now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.