Guy Likes His Vodka!

ive done worse. one night i bonged 16 shots of bacardi superior in a beer bong(8 shots per time) without a chaser, finished that fifth, then half a 5th of 80 proof vodka. and i still managed to run 2 miles from the cops

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

x2 those peeps drink that shit like kool aid............when i was 19 i used to have some friends that were from russia......we partyd all the time...thats all they drank....from wake up to pass out...every damn day.....

so i started drinking it all the time....we were at a party and some one had the beer bonk out.....so I bonged a litre of 100 proof.....................i damn near died that night......have not drank vodka since then...

wtf you talkin about he aint russian, hes Finnish and he says hyvää in the end which means good

ive done worse. one night i bonged 16 shots of bacardi superior in a beer bong(8 shots per time) without a chaser, finished that fifth, then half a 5th of 80 proof vodka. and i still managed to run 2 miles from the cops

Bacardi superior???? are you shitting me man? I just drive heaved in my mouth. that shit is sooo disgusting even when mixed in drinks. I couldnt imagine even taking a single shot of that.