Pauly1987 Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 Hey guys looking for help on building a box for 2 fi bl's 15's I'm looking to be at 10 cubes net after port and sub displacement! Going in the back of a f150 pickup Box: 10 cubes net Tune: 34hrz Slot port design Dimensions I have to work with (30h x 17d x 57w) The hight can be extended up to 33inchs but would like to keep it below the window line Any help? Thanks
Pauly1987 Posted December 20, 2013 Author Report Posted December 20, 2013 I forgot to add that I would like the subs facing forward tords driver seats and port up at roof if at all possible
David Mears Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 Hey man, I just got 2 fi bl 15s too haha. Trying to build a good box
David Mears Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 Torres box calculator is good, just have to read up on it and it's free
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.