Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Can RE Audio SE-X's get loud?


02Explorer

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've heard mixed things about there se x stuff I run there older se 12s reconed with FI soft parts on a audio technix 800 not sure what I meter at but they get nasty low I can get decent window,door flex. Its all in the box and tuning good equipment just makes it easier

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Posted

gah the full face re cones look so much more sexy then my fi dust cap :( anyone know where i can get 2 full face dust cap thats re se not sex for a 12

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...