Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sub help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guy new here but not new to the seen. I am looking for back up subs just in case I ever need to do recones on my 2 15" sub.

So I am looking for a back up subs that can take lots of power. I got 4 crescendo bc5500s strapped. On 2 15" each amp seeing 0.7 ohms. Would like back up subs to be safe. So I am not down a system when or if my subs ever will need recones.

Also if anyone knows people that could do progressive surrounds let me know.

Thanks from Anthony

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6313 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...