Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Re Audio Sx box


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I'll be getting an Re Sx 15" sub. And wanted to know whats the best volume to use and best tuning frequency??I hav about 5 cubic feet to play around with...

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

What does the manufacture suggest? Thats a good starting point.

If you're planing on getting a prefab...fine, just as long as its a temporary until you can build a proper enclosure for your specific driver.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

I run 2 of the sxx v2 15s box is 7.8 @ 34 hz id suggest at least 3 cu ft around 34 hz

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Posted

Ait thanx guys. The manual says 4 cubic feet at 34hz. But I have a mate who has his in a 5 cubic foot box and it slams massive bass :morepower1: .. So was just wondering which volume will push better..

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...