4 Sundown SA-8v1, Cadence ZRS C9 4ch, and more (coming soon)

I have 4 Sundown SA8v1 dual 4 ohm subs for sale. All four are in working condition, two show minor signs of use, the other two work but will need recones due to tears in the surround. I would like to use them in my current truck, but not able to due to size constraints. I also have a Cadence ZRS C9 4-channel amplifier. Worked perfect shortly before it was taken out (when I got new truck). Does show signs of use (scratches) but works great. Make an offer on everything.

I will also be putting up an Audiopipe APSM1500 amplifier and Clarion EQS746 equalizer in the next day or two, just have to get them out of the old truck.

Would consider trade on 3 SD-2 10's (dual 2), two pairs of 6.5" components (Sundown or Crescendo preferred), or a RF PBR300x4 (nothing else)...Would like to keep all four subs together, makes shipping easier (will build custom box to fit them). Shipping calculations will be from 41129.

I will get more detailed photos of the subs at buyer's request. Box not included. All items in working condition unless otherwise stated and sold as is.

Excuse the dirtyness, they will be cleaned up prior to shipping. They have sat in the garage for several months.
IMG_5627_zpscc4340bf.jpg

IMG_8469_zps980a18ea.jpg

IMG_7324_zps8066bdc6.jpg

IMG_2899_zpsab5bf438.jpg

Also have a prefabricated sub box for under a 1999-2006 Silverado extended cab pickup truck, 2x12" from Subthump. Never used, has just sat around. Throw me an offer on it as well. Harley not for sale :lol2:

IMG_9514_zps1752e390.jpg

POTATO!

Archived