775Tundra Posted January 3, 2014 Report Posted January 3, 2014 I decided to pick up a set of these for an awesome deal. I had been researching on what speakers i should use for my tahoe build and stumbled on these. My initial impression is OMG!!! These are nothing shy from the best quality anyone can ask for. I also picked up one of their lower end comp sets and those too carry the same quality as the high-end set. Truly impressed. Stay tuned for the install picks and sound review. Im planning on putting the mid-woofer and together in door pods. The mid-range and tweets in a-pillars. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
mrtopnotch561 Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 nice man get a vid up when you done installing them..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.