Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

i need help w sub box


jimmyholiday

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought a 12" kicker comp R... My question is... I have a 2000 Pontiac firebird and want to build a box for my hatchback that is odd shaped. Like 11" at bottom 16 at top, back panel 18" high and 15" high in front, 32" wide? Everytime I enter the dimensions I need the kicker app states "dimensions not recommended"? Help plz

Posted

Were you wanting to make a sealed or a ported box

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...